We welcome contributions of additional androgen and glucocorticoid data, provided that they follow the criteria and format in which previous HormoneBase data are compiled.
Please only include:
- Measures of circulating (plasma) testosterone, 11-ketotestosterone, baseline corticosterone or cortisol, or stress-induced corticosterone or cortisol.
- Free-living populations. Do not include data from captive studies.
- Un-manipulated measures. Do not include measures following hormone manipulations or other major treatments (e.g., immune challenges, handicapping). Pre-manipulation values from these populations are fine.
- Adults. Do not include data from juveniles, or data in which juvenile and adult measures are pooled.
- Studies where sexes were measured separately. Do not include pooled sex data for any hormone.
We will update the HormoneBase database approximately twice each year, with all publicly-shared versions archived at figshare. If you would like to receive email updates when new versions of HormoneBase are released, please complete this form.